- Want to write better emails but don’t know where to start?
- Need to create reports but are unsure how to be concise?
- Struggle with writing clear sentences but can’t seem to get to the point?
We have just the fix! Come join us for a one-day-only free writing workshop to help RVA’s professionals improve their business writing skills — and make every word count.
Why improve your writing skills?
Confusing communication is costing all of us time and money. In fact, U.S. businesses lose almost $400 billion a year because of ineffective writing.
But it doesn’t have to be this way! And you can be the answer.
No matter your role at work, you’re probably spending a lot of time creating content. From sending emails to developing reports to blogging and beyond, your words influence how your readers respond. Are people paying attention — or losing focus? With the right tools, you can go from content that falls flat to messages that drive your audiences to act.
In this free workshop, we’ll help you brush up on your grammar and change habits with tips for delivering crisp, on-point business writing. We’ll review how to:
- Cut wordiness
- Use correct active or passive voice
- Share clear messages
Workshop Details – Improve Your Business Writing
- When: Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- Time: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
- Where: Gather’s new City Center/Arts District location
- Tickets: Reserve your FREE ticket now! Seats are going fast.