In 2008, we started Zuula to serve companies with thorough writing and editing services. Over the past decade, we’ve evolved to become a communications strategy firm supporting clients nationwide and globally. Our goal is to bring compelling clarity to every word that organizations write.
Preparing for our 10th anniversary, we decided to look within and ensure that our company’s visual identity is evolving in tandem with our growing focus.
We’re excited to announce the launch of our Zuula rebrand with two key aspects:
- New visual identity
- Growing team
Our New Visual Identity
For years, the paper airplane served as the Zuula brand icon and supported our focus on helping clients create messaging that takes flight and soars. This commitment remains at the heart of our mission, and we’ve expanded our reach with deeper strategy, training, branding, and plain language principles.
Today, our goal as a strategic partner is to build efficiency and clarity across internal and external communications. With our support, you can empower your brand and drive your audiences to act. And since communications and language are ever-evolving, you must also continually evaluate content to ensure it remains clear and compelling.
To convey this communications cycle, we’ve created the following features in our logo:
- Circle: The circle’s endless nature invites constant change and renewal. As business goals and audience needs evolve, your communications should, too.
- Broken Line: Inefficient, poor communications costs organizations time and money. Companies and audiences suffer when content fails to unite brand voice with messaging needs, employee writing skills, and communication goals.
- Solid Arrow: By working with Zuula, companies can build productive processes and content that support the bottom line and drive action. We help you move forward with brand unity, employee efficiency, and communication clarity.
- Colors: The blue and green tones in our colors are a nod to Zuula’s legacy — while supporting accessible design needs. We specifically chose hues that support visual impairments, such as color blindness.
- Name Adjustment: We are now simply called Zuula®. We dropped the “Consulting” to create a more efficient name. The dropped name also reflects how we go beyond giving advice to deeply strategize, wordsmith, train, and provide tools that empower our clients to empower their brand.
Shout-outs to the following design support:
- Branding: Thinkhaus, a socially conscious graphic design firm
- Website: Helm & Hue, a full-scale creative agency
Our Growing Team
As we look to the future, we’re excited to announce that we have new Zuulisticators!
Over the years, we’ve had a great resource of writers and editors to support our clients. Today, we’ve solidified our relationships and are excited to have passionate, skilled team members uniting as word nerds and clarity fanatics.
Learn more about our Zuulisticators:
- Deborah Bosley, Associate Clarity Expert
- Michele Codd, Operations Manager
- Jackie Hopkins, Sales Associate
- Rob Kenagy, Associate Writer/Editor
- Lia Martin, Communications Associate
The communications world is only becoming more complex and saturated. We’re dedicated to helping each client not only find their place within this space — but share their value with compelling clarity.
Have thoughts on our branding or ideas for a Zuula collaboration? We love coming together with fun people over great conversation. Reach out today!